Enhancing safety and efficiency of aeronautical activity
Geospatial technology plays a key role in enhancing safety and efficiency of aeronautical activity. It provides airport administrators, pilots, navigation service providers and others military and civil end users with the ability to make informed decisions.
IIC Technologies, with its rich domain experience and capacity investments offers specialized services, at required frequency, using international quality standards.
Our solutions help with –
- Standardization of the widest range of aeronautical and geospatial information, including implementing industry best practices.
- Integration of aeronautical and operational data provided by government institutions, customers and end users
- Integration of data from multiple domains (aeronautical, marine, terrestrial, etc.) in a unified interface.
- Translation of raw data into industry accepted data exchange formats that enable our customer to provide “best in class” information.
- Compliance with global standards on quality, frequency and technology
IIC Technologies Value Chain
Providing expertise and cutting edge GIS technology to describe the geo-spatial layout of an airport, to enable safe and efficient decision making.
AMDB creates the essential base layer of geospatial information in accordance with ICAO Annex 15 Chapter 11, the international standards RTCA DO-272 and EUROCAE ED99, as well as customer specific feature capture requirements. Once integrated with relevant information and system functionality, tailored to the operational need of a diverse group of end users this data set develops its full potential in an environment where safe and operationally efficient decision making is paradigm.
- Digitizing Service- Feature capturing (digitizing) services based on remote sensing source data either on our own cutting edge technology or directly on our customer systems. The deliverables are customized to clients’ output format and quality standards.
- Data Driven Charts - Data driven Airport, Parking and Docking Charts (PDC) and Hotspots, generated from a Geo-Database. These are used with e-AIP or other traditional Aeronautical Information Publications, Chart Manuals, Ground Maneuvering and Navigation Applications to ensure that our clients meet their obligation of timely provision of aeronautical information.
- 3D Airport Model - Supplying virtual 3D presentations and models of buildings, facilities, infrastructure and installations, which can be rotated, zoomed, entered and configured from current to future state. Real-time rendering is used to explore the model to manage the existing asset, plan for future development, integrate it with the surrounding terrain or prevailing wind analysis and the impact on runway layout and turbulence created by buildings.
World class Flight Ops and Technology Expertise that enable Air Navigation Service Providers, Navigation Data Providers and the Military to provide pilots with reliable and on-time updated cartography for the conduct of safe flight under VFR/IFR.
- VFR Charting – Providing capacity, expertise and technology to support the production of the complete range of VFR charts (1:500,000 and 1:250,000 ICAO Charts, VFR Terminal and VFR Approach Charts) following ICAO requirements, AIRAC cycle based delivery and customer specifications. The charting solutions can adapt to any layout and content requirement and delivered as printed charts or for use in a digital application.
- FR Charting - Providing capacity, expertise and technology to support the production of the complete range of IFR charts, from Standard Instrument Departures to Terminal Arrival Routes, from Instrument Approach Charts to Enroute and Operational Charts following ICAO requirements, AIRAC cycle based delivery and customer specifications. The charting solutions can adapt to any layout and content requirement and delivered as printed charts or for use in a digital application.
- ARINC424 Encoding – Providing capacity solutions and expertise to support clients’ ARINC 424 encoding operations. ARINC 424 remains the data exchange format of choice for all Flight Management Systems in use worldwide. We provide the skill and know-how to assist clients in reducing their NavData production cost.
For the provision of the safest, most efficient and environmentally friendly flight procedure in every
PANSOPS Flight Procedure Design Service – IIC Technologies provides the expertise to support clients’ needs for Flight Procedure Design and fulfill obligations to provide safe and compliant flight procedures that pilots rely on. The range amongst others includes:
- Obstacle Identification Layers
- VFR and IFR flight procedures
- Traditional procedures based on the availability of ground based Navigation Aids to the latest in RNP (Required Navigation Performance)
- Continuous Descend Approaches to Noise Abatement and One-Engine-Out procedures
Understanding the terrain and obstacles that interfere with flight
- E-TOD (electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data) – Expertise, capacity and technology for the most complete set of solutions to fulfill eTOD ICAO Annex 15 obligations. Our services comprise survey and remote sensing, definition of the Obstacle and Terrain Data Collection Surfaces, terrain and obstacle data processing, and the provision of terrain and obstacle databases in various output formats including AIXM for the Areas 1 to 4 as specified by ICAO.
- 3D Terrain Model – with many years of experience in the provision of Digital Terrain Models, Digital Elevation Models and Digital Height Models IIC Technologies provides clients with the capacity, expertise and technology to create 3D Terrain Models for use with Charting Applications, E-GPWS, Synthetic Vision Displays, H-TAWS and Simulator Visuals to name a few.
The one-stop solution supporting the fulfillment of your obligations Airport and Heliport Obstacle Survey – IIC Technologies provides Air Navigation Service Providers and Airport/Heliport Operators the full set of deliverables needed to fulfill all relevant ICAO requirements and national obligations.
- Survey on site, using the widest range of survey techniques and technologyincluding GPS-Total Station, ground-based LiDAR and air-based LiDAR, aerial photography and stereo satellite imagery
- Provision of the resulting required cartography
updating and distributing AIP and Publications – so clients can focus on the core operations
- (e)AIP & Publications Management – based on the latest Content Management Technology IIC Technologies provides the capacity and expertise to support Air Navigation Service Providers and Navigation Data Providers with the timely and efficient management of the ICAO mandated Aeronautical Information Publications as well as all other Publications provided to the end users in the aeronautical domain.
- Publication Distribution – Our proven and safe licensing and distribution systems for publications enables clients to efficiently reach their customers worldwide.